Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Adwin saying bye!

I think Adwin made a big step today, he can walk into the childcare without crying, & still smiling at me waving bye-bye!!  And teacher Jac told me he managed to have a full bowl of macroni last friday.  When I picked him up last Friday, teacher Lu told me he's able to join in the music & movement!!  He's really a brave boy!! :D  Considering him starting to go childcare only on 15 March, but he had stopped crying after the 2nd day of cc!  Now I only hope he can enjoy the food at the childcare, teacher Eliz had been trying to find ways to make him take the cc food.  Cos the first 4 days, he had refused the lunches & milk in cc, and taking only the bread I prepared for him during his tea break!  I can't imagine him able to bear the hunger and say no to food when all the kids in his class are enjoying the food in front of him!

No comments: