Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Adwin first day to childcare...

Today's Adwin first day to childcare, we had been telling him days ago to kind of prepare him for childcare, but he keep saying 'No, dun wanna go school'.  And this morning, when we wake him up for to change, the excuse he gave me was, 'I wanna sleep'! Faintz...

And he also refused to change into the CC uniform, even with sweet as reward! Amazing!!
I had to go into the CC with him, cos he just refused to step in!  I sat in the class with him, for the first 20mins I think, before I tell him am going to the toilet, and I leave the CC, as he gaave me his consent! Haha... And after our breakfast back to the CC, he seems to have settled down, able to paint with his teacher Alice and able to join the class with a book in his hand! :p

No comments: