Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Mother's day celebration 2017

This year, baby's childcare had a Mother's day celebration on the Friday before Mother's day, and they only invite the Mothers!!! Hahaha... But of cos, if the mummy is not available, the Daddy will appear or even Grandparents!

Anyway, glad baby's class (K2) is having make a sandwich for mummy activity... But the ingredients available was pretty funny.. hahaha... They have bread (of cos, else can't make any sandwich!!), Ham and lots of fruits!!! A really funny combi... And lettuce and cucumber anf yes, a jar of mayonnaise!!


See my baby's creation!!!! A happy face fruit sandwich!!! Hahaha...


My funny baby...



Wash hands also asked me to go along with him!!! Sigh...


Performance by baby's class... A Chinese n English songs.. 


My actual Mother's day coffee made by dear hubby, the capsules n cup were my presents!!!!


Comes dinner.... Hubby had made a reservation at his favorite chef's restaurant!!! Bread Street kitchen by Gordon Ramsay @ MBS shoppes!  A unique experience and special food... Ehm, food using his recipe... Not much comments... Hahaha... Edible, nice But expensive... Anyways, been there done that!!

My special cocktail for the special occasion!!




Pizza... A unique one... Sorry, can't recall what was it, but it's pretty nice!!


My darling girl turn chef!!! Hahaha... Very nice milkshake they have!!


A photo booth inside the restaurant... And I have No idea my face was soooo damn oily that night!!!


My mother's day cake, to be eaten on Monday, as we were overstuffed with food over the weekend!!  Our all time favorite, pumpkin cheesecake!!! I'll have a try on baking it soon!!! Hahaha....


Thank you hubby and children for celebrating the special day for me, despite my super busy schedule on all weekends and having to 'abandon' you guys at home most of the time, so I can go over to take care of my father... Just a super big thank you for all the patience and endurance given to me during this tiring period... Especially with no helper around....

No comments: