Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Jogging session

We had been going for jogs pretty often lately... Ehm... About once a weem, is this consider often?? Hahaha.   To me, yes cos very tiring especially after a long day, but lucky thing is, I do not need to cook on such days! 

Today, my girl likes the cloud so much that my phone now is full of cloudly pictures!!! Hahaha..  ok lah, I can't deny that these pictures were well, pretty nice, especially with those white fluffy clouds!!!


Some fun wefie of us, after all the run and sit ups! The most impressive one is my baby having jogged 4 rounds, all on his own accord!! There were days which he only want to jog a round or no jogging at all!!! Hahaha... That's my extreme baby!!



This korkor requesting to take a shot of him jumping and doing the 'dap' movement in the air!!! Hahaha...


More jumping beans here!!! Lol...



A selfie of me n my first baby...


Another shot of the blue sky and cottony clouds....


Wishing everyday is as fun, loving and stressful for all of us....


No comments: