Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Capitol Piazza

During the June holidays, the 2 kids are always on adventure outings with there daddy.  Am glad I get this month 'off' thanks to hb who's under the school system and I always thought it's a good bonding session for them besides the 9 months having their dad chasing them to finish up their homework and assessment books practice!

Anyway, they went on a outing by train to the Capitol Piazza on a fine day... do not ask me when, cos I can't recall which day was it! The photos were sent to me when I was busy working!

They had their lunch at the food court, follow by....

Their favourite dessert! Llaollao... argh... 

A carefree dad here... hahaha.. sooo enjoying life...


After which, they went to catch this movie... having the whole cinema to themselves!!! Kinda waste of resources! Hahaha...
See what I mean??!? The cinema is sooo grand and just having these 3 musketeers catching Ninja Turtles!!! 

A week later! WL decided to bring me and alvan down to the grand cinema to catch.... Finding Doris! Oops! Its "Finding Dory"! Ya... lame...  but that's the joke they been playing on me since they know this new movie is coming!!!

Am not in any of the photos cos I was running over to Penisular Plaza to buy my girl a pair of shoes!!!  What a timing!!!! Busy mummy... hahaha...

No comments: