Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seletar reservoir for monkey watching

I always like to bring my kids to this part of Seletar Reservoir to catch some monkeys... but seems to always busy with wkend mornings... so this day we were free after our check out from MBS hotel... so along the way, asked daddy to drive in...

But were pretty disappointed as we did not spot any monkey along the usual route only when we were leaving then saw some monkeys... and only a few...

Anyway, we went for some walk and WL was using his newly acquired binoculars to 'look around'!

See such blue beautiful sky..  seems to only appear in my laptop screen saver! Hahaha... ahem.. am v happy and impressed with my newly acquired Samsung S7, nope no edge! My pictures are now much much clearer and sharper!!!

See my busy son trying to 'look around' for interesting things...

Can you spot the 3 photographers in my family?!?!?!..

Ok, here comes the interesting part... daddy showed them that this flower nectar can be eaten!


And my 2 children went busy testing and trying the tiny precious drop of nectar!!

Here's some fun jump shots of the old me.... hahaha... ya very unglam me.. but thats just me!!! So children remember, yr mummy is just a simple person with no make up on anytime of the day!! Hahaha..

An only nice and handsome shot of our baby... hahaha...

No comments: