Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Water play at SSC

I decided to bring the 3 kids to the water play area at SSC during the one sunday when hb was away in Cambodia...  so brave for me to bring all 3 out to have some fun alone!!! Hahaha...

I thought its been a long time since they went to a playground and in fact, Alvan never went to any water play ground before...

For a start he did not want to get wet so was playing at the dry area while his jiejie and korkor happily brave the water soaking wet!


After much persuasion for him to follow his jiejie, hoping he would enjoy getting wet!! But in the end, he got his pants wet and took off his pants and later part was seen him playing in his underpants!!! Hahaha...

After a try on this wet slide he got hooked on getting wet!! And his real fun begins... hahaha..

After which, i brought them out to AMK hub for sushi lunch and went for some groceries shopping at the supermarket!!! While I was scatching my head for dinner, my parents asked if we wanna join them for a simple dinner at their place! Problem solved and we had a fun and eventful sunday with just me and my 3 children!😜

No comments: