Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

TCC at Keppel Island

This is a super overdue posting... can't recall if we went in Mar or Apr and had this post and photos in draft since then.. haha... me n my procrastinate postings!!! Sigh.. I really wished I can have more entries in my blog... but guess I really had my hands in too many things... :(

Okie... WL brought us here for dinner after his night cycling with his colleagues and passed by this place so here we are, enjoying our dinner and view later...

My ever mischievous baby and his ever caring sister!

WL trying out their cold coffee... ehm... if I remember correctly... nothing fancy just a cup of normal black coffee with no sugar! And we have to ask for syrup to sweeten it, can't recall if we asked for milk too! Hahaha... anyway, the kids ordered kids meals and ordered an extra kids pizza and all were wiped out! So, predict is, serving is not huge or big!

Me, trying to re-construct photos taken when we first visit the place when my first born was about 3 years old and 2nd born 1 year plus... and now with my 3 babies!! Can't find my soft copy to put it side by side...

My baby happily wandering around the foyer before we walked out to the harbour where many private yatches docked at.

This college was done my 2nd born... after he screenshot my college from this blog page and him inserting into thr center of a picture taken by him... my ever creative boy!

No comments: