Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Wheeler's yard

Alrite,  this post is uploaded by request of my dear hubby... He say only read complaints of me about the MacRitchie trail walk but not compliments about the dinner after that.. so here I am.. With picture of FOOD... GLORIOUS FOOD.... hahaha... yes..  I do missed some of the musicals we caught before!!!... :p

This place is seriously ulu **deserted**!!!  There's no nice lighting to the signage nor is there a obvious valet park sign around... just a scary looking warehouse.. One would wonder if they do serve edible food?? Hahaha... ok ok, hope I didn't scare you!!!  The main entrance is really not fantastic.. but ehm... very old fashioned kampong style??... you may not even noticed this restaurant if not for the fact that someone did recommend it... :)


A wefie of us before placing order for the food...

The whole restaurant is decorated with either bicycles or parts of a bicycle!!!!  Very interesting and suits the theme very well..

I've got really hungry children here... hahaha... Adwin with his pasta... can't wait to dump them into his tummy!!

My baby with his favourite nuggets, fries and milk!!! A super happy meal for him!!!

My cuppuccino!!!  Decent and nice... :p with 2 gem biscuits for my kids.. hahaha..

I think this is my chicken? Hahaha.. really sorry, cos I really can't recall what I ate!!! Hahaha..

Hubby's nice salmon... We like that they served the main entees with roasted veg and mashed potatoes!

Ashley new found food... lasagna... nice!!!

A look at the restaurant main entrance... very spacious place to dine in... And no service charge cos all self service! Hahaha... but still their food is not cheap...

The bicycle shop cum workshop right in front of the restaurant... their products are of high end pricing *to  me?*...

A few antique barber chairs and scooter for the patrons to have a photo taken...

See this bike trailer? I guess it's for pets.. expensive... :p

A row of old fashioned bicycles just before the main entrance to the restaurant and shop... very interesting and impressive!!

This should be consider the back of the warehouse lot... A very big open space... With some tables for beers and pets, I think... And some bicycles parking lots for those who cycle over for a meal...

A cosy place for a meal... relaxing and quiet... guess not many would like this is a restaurant even if they passed by... would we be back? Yes I think... hahaha...

No comments: