Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2015

Adwin's football lesson

Adwin had been in this soccer lesson since end of last year, when he was just recovering from his arm fractured!  And so fast, it's coming to a year!!!  Initially the lesson was conducted at Serangoon area but recently it's been shifted to Changi SIA sports club! And there were times when I need to do the chaffuering job as daddy need to attend to some school functions or lessons. And this is one of such time when I need to bring 2 boys along.... And my Ashley will need to be send to school for her extra lessons by my helper at home...

And here's a shot of what my naughtiest son is doing when his korkor is having his soccer training...  We got nowhere to go except to stay in my car!!!  And he had recently refused to let me take shots of him!!!

And after an hour in my car, I decided to bring him to catch a glimpse of his korkor's soccer training... but as usual, he's doing his usual monkeying...

Caught my Adwin in action!



Kicking the small stones when his korkor is kicking a soccer ball!

No comments: