Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2015

GE2015 Rally

I must say this is not a post about who we are supporting... but just some shots showing the activities for Singaporeans during any GE rallies...

These photos were taken during the
GE2011... on 30 April 2011 at bedok stadium. Yes, the flag we were holding on to were from the Worker's party... ehm.. I can't recall if my hubby bought them or it was given free.. haha.. :p

See how young are my 2 children back then...
Ehm... A much younger us... hahaha...




This Adwin looks like Alvan huh? Haha... mischievous boys I got... *sorry for the blurry photo... all these were taken using my Canon camera back then... *

Another rally outing we went with my in laws family at Yishun Stadium...  looks more like a picnic than going for a rally??? ... oh.. I just realised MOST of us in the photo were wearing BLUE!!!! Oops. ..






I thought the crowd for GE2011 was more than the one we attended at this same place in GE2015....

 This is GE 2015 at Yishun stadium with much bigger children... nope, not all are my... hahaha....

Yes, another picnic alike outing for us... hahaha... ya, am hiding behind my youngest son, who was in my tummy back in GE2011!

No comments: