Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Watercove Adventure Park - Sentosa

Ok, as usual, this one of my overdue posting again... too many pictures for me to upload, so gotta find time to do some collages so I can post onto my blog... :p

Ehm, let me try to recall when we went to the Adventure park.. should be a day during the 1 week September break... Let me check back my photos... hahaha... Ok, it's confirmed 10 September!! Lol...

It was an impromptu decision to go as Adwin's childcare was closed for a few days due to some training for the teachers, so WL thought to go since it was also the 1 week break for Ashley and him... As for me, I just need to call to my dad to report 'missing' from work!! Hahaha... alright, so WL bought us the tickets the night before the outing for the next day... And I guess it was a pretty bad decision, as it had been raining for the past few days and it didn't cross our mind to just go there and get the tickets on the day, depending on the weather!!  Anyway, WL bought it and the tickets had to be used on the date stated on it... And before we left the house, the sky got pretty dark and along the way, it was raining!!! OMG... I was really soooo worried, as am really afraid my kids may fall sick after this outing!!

By the time we arrived, it was drizzling... so we still had to go ahead with this outing... so we changed and went into the 'river'?  Whatever, I can't recall what was that, but we just need to get those mega big floats and flow along...  Along the way, we stop by some attractions, there's the sunami waves, follow by the Rainbow reef and some aquariums along the way... It was raining heavily when we were at the first stop, the surnami waves... horrible... and my baby was quiet along the way with his head tilting to one side.. hahaha... Luckily, by the time we were at the Rainbow reef, the rain got smaller..  WL had wanted the 2 kids to follow him into the reef, doing some snorkelling, but the 2 kids refused, so off he went alone... And, I had wanted to try after him, as I need him to look after the kids, but failed to do so, as I had difficulty breathing through the equipments given, had a few mouthful of super salty water!! Sucks...

By the time we were done with the mega river, it's almost lunch time!!  And I was pretty hungry and thought to settle lunch there and let baby take his nap!! But my fussy Adwin refused to lunch in his swim suit, so off he went for a short shower!  There wasn't much restaurant inside the park, so had to settle with some simple lunch...  Luckily, everyone had something to eat, especially for baby, french fries! Hahaha... We found the mega water play around for the kids near the restaurant area, and had to walk back to the locker, as my dear Adwin need to change back into his swim suit before he can join in the fun with jiejie & daddy!!... And it was nap time for my baby!!!


Here's some pictures taken by WL while I sat at the side doing nothing with my sleeping baby!! Haha... the 2 had sooo much fun they refused to leave!! Lucky for them, the weather was much better after our lunch, so they enjoyed alot there!!

Along our way to the exit, we saw the Shark exhibit area, and my kids were amazed with the big tank of sharks and varities here *forgot to take a picture of it! Hahaha... *  But my baby is more amazed with the other tank full of smaller fishes as compared to the sharks!!  Till then... this wrapped up our day at the Watercove Adventure Park!!!  Bye!!! :)

No comments: