Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

My busiest day!!

Hahaha... I was sooo amazed with myself on this day...

As usual, I need to get up at 6:30am to send Ashley to school on normal weekday... And I decided to go market after sending her, my only intention was to buy fish, as my freezer is running out of fish! So off we went (my Alvan got up early today) with just $60 in my pocket!! 

While I was at the veg store, I saw some really nice Japanese pumpkin and decided to get some to make my pumpkin kaya!! So this was my impromptu item for the day!

And I need to leave from work early today as I still have my Ashley's change of clothes with me!!  As I found her school bag really heavy and offered to send her change of clothes to AceGuru for her, but little did I expect the center to be not yet opened when I was there at 8:30am!

When I got home at about 3:30pm, I need to start making my kaya, else the kitchen would be too busy for me to step in when its dinner time!

And after dinner, I thought to finish up my 3 super riped bananas baking cakes! So another impromptu decision to make banana cakes!!!  Same as previous, I had made 3 varieties, purely banana cakes, banana cakes w Choco chips ad banana cakes w walnuts!! My WIP cakes...



And after I sent my cakes into the oven, I realized I got no bread for my kaya for my breakfast the next day!!! OMG... And all stores are closed for the day, as its already 10pm!!! What to do!? Bake my own bread!!! Hahahaha...



What an interesting day!!! Hahahaha.. And my helper was laughing and commented you are sooo busy!!! Hahaha... Well, that's me!!! :p

No comments: