Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Alvan's full month celebration

Haha.... This post is looooong overdue!! My Alvan is about 4-1/2 months old now, and this post is to blog about his full month celebration... Another reason is, the photos were uploaded to WL's PC rather then my laptop, therefore the delay... LOL... me & my excuses for not updating my blog on time! :p

This is our 3rd full month celebration, did not intend to have a big celebration actually, but as we received quite a lot of red packets from our relatives, therefore came this invite! Anyway, we thought our friends may find it boring to come for 'another' full-month celebration from us, so this party is a mini one...

As usual, the kids enjoy themselves more... and I had ordered balloons just for the fun of it! :p  Ehm... I forgot to the take the picture of the balloons using the camera... LOL...

Here's our VIP for the day!!! Presenting Mr. Alvan Phang... in a romper suite bought by 婆婆!!


And, I did the designing of the banner myself and send for printing... which am happy and proud of! :p


Here's the pictures taken with our immediate families only... No time for photoshots with our guests! :)

Oh no, Ashley did have a picture taken with "her" guests (Keelia Lee & Amber Chew)... haha...

And, here's all presents & ang-baos for our Baby Alvan....

No comments: