Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alvan's first movie!!!

We brave the cinema watching Madagascar 3 with Ashley, Adwin and our 6mths 11days old Alvan on a thursday afternoon!!!

He was sitting quietly watching the ads when we sat down... But was making noise before the movie started!! Based on my past experience with Ashley and Adwin, they would fall asleep after nursing them due to the darkness and coziness in the cinema... Sadly, this does not apply to Alvan!! Lucky, I had requested for the back and side seats so I can craddle him to the side in my sling and comfort him to la-la land...

It took me about half the movie duration before I can sit down to enjoy the rest of the movie. But, soon I realized I was fast falling asleep too!! Haha... Anyway, this was a nice experience to begin with!! More movies to come baby!!! ;)

No comments: