Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alvan's first try on finger food & high chair

I was waiting patiently for my baby Alvan to turn 6 mths and start him on semi-solid and those finger foods Ashley and Adwin loved... However, he does not seem to like those rice cereal (first try on 11 jun) and even the heinz baby finger biscuits.

We tried to put him in the baby high chair at the restaurant (celebrating Father's day earlier at the Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurant at the Park Royal Hotel at Beach Road) giving him the Heinz Finger biscuit. Guess he's not able to enjoy it fully as it was really tough and him being toothless, was not able to savour the goodness of it. Very fast, I saw the biscuit landed on the floor un-bitten!!! Haha... Anyway, I am trying to get him the Baby Bites biscuit which is much tastier and crunchier... But I need to find ways to make him likes rice cereal first!!! :p a tough assignment for me now...

No comments: