Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Thoughts for the new year

Had been thinking of writing my thoughts for my 2 children for some time, but had been really busy since we had them! Haha...

I must say, the kids really grow up very fast, Ashley is turning 6 this July and Adwin will be 4 this coming December. I do misses the time when they were just babies, and I would occasionally go back to watch those small clips I had taken using my HP back then, they were really cute and adorable!! And of course with me missing their growing years, I do misses the time when they were still in my tummy, waiting eagerly for their next kick, waiting to see them during monthly gynae check up, popping in all the vitamins and fish oil to ensure they get all the required nutrients to grow and of cos the wait for labour!!!

The kids have grown up learning lots of things from the childcare and those enrichment classes they are attending now. And now, I am being bombarded by their tons of WHY questions!! It's amazing why they have so many questions!!!

And I really wonder if Breastfeeding is the reason to why Adwin is so sticky to me. Ashley only had direct latch with me for the first 2 months, after which all her feed is through bottles, not that I do not want to direct latch for her, she refuses my breast at the time and would have the "wanna throw up" sound when she's near my breast!! So I express out for her till she's about 8months old. As for Adwin, he enjoyed the latching process and thus managed to latch him till pass his first 2 years!! I find it amazing, and lucky it was him who decided to stop 1 day!! Haha... I guess breastmilk does help to boost his immunity, he does recover faster compared with Ashley.

We managed to start Adwin on enrichment classes this year, and are glad he's doing quite good in starting, firstly is him attending Tian Xia, follow by his music lesson at Yamaha and just the pass Sunday, he went for I Can Read!! As he's a left hander, WL finds it tough to teach him at home, and he always refuses to learn to write.

I hope we can prepare Ashley well for her primary 1 next year! And I also hope she can have a happy childhood, the same goes for Adwin. My dad is concern about us sending the kids to all the enrichment classes now, asking me not to stress them at this young tender age, but I did ask Ashley if she want to stop any of these lessons, so far her feedback to me is, she's enjoying all of them!! The only lesson she quit so far is the electon class at Yamaha! And the reason for her losing interest is the teacher!!

I took 2 days to complete this entry, as many things are on my mind now, hoping to be able to pen down my thoughts so far, of cos, it's not 100% complete, but about 50%! Hope to find some time again later this year, to pen more of thoughts for my 2 children!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: