Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Postings supposed to be done in 2010... :p

I only realised there's lots of catching up for me on my blog!!  Since I fell sick during last Christmas, recovered for 3 weeks and fell sick again in mid January, all my things had been backlogged, including my work, my housework and my blog!!  I must say, last Christmas and my 2011 beginning sucks, and I hope from this Lunar new year onwards, me & my family will be in tip top condition for THE YEAR!!!  Haha...

Let me try to recall what I missed here...

1) I had imported some suncatchers for the kids to have painting at home in early Dec, and this is the first time the kids tried this at home... As I thought it was really expensive when we go shopping and the kids asked to do paintings... we need to fork out at least $20 each session and afterwhich, the 'suncatchers' are left in a corner of their room or play area...  These suncatchers are easy to start and keep, but drying takes longer, as we need to air them to dry naturally, which takes about a day or 2 before we can hang them up...


2) As I mentioned earlier, we were grounded during Xmas, Adwin was sick and all our Xmas outing plan was put aside... And we were supposed to go over to my mum's place for a mini gathering and have Turkey for Xmas, turned out that they deliver our dinner... haha... (forgot to take a pic of our delivered dinner... only pics of Adwin enjoying his Xmas pressie and some pics set by Adwin on self-timer.. haha...

3) Our Post Xmas shopping after I recovered and Adwin fell sick AGAIN..
We decided to pop by the new shopping mall, Nexx @ Hougang the day after Xmas, as we thought we should all go out for a breather and Adwin was feeling better.  But did not expect his fever to be up again after our 1st hour of shopping there... and went to get the cool patch to 'stick' on his forehead, hoping the fever can subside... but sadly, no, the fever was pretty persistant and we had to head home before we can go for our dinner...


4) As for our New year's eve, we only pop by Square 2 for Waraku Pasta and went over to United Square for some shopping went Whampoo market to packet the frog's leg porridge home for dinner!! What a plain New Year's eve.... :(

No comments: