Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011 大年初二

We have a very different 初二 this year, as we had invited both our families over for dinner!! So, I had a busy day preparing for a feast for 12 adults plus our 2 children!!  It was very challenging, but I enjoyed it!! Haha... It really feels good to have so many people in the house for CNY and I hope everyone enjoyed it! As for pictures... sorry, cos I was really busy cooking and no time for me to have a snap or 2!!  Ashley & Adwin enjoyed very much, they were asking why so many people were at our house.  Cos the last time so many people were in the house was for Adwin's 3 year old birthday celebration!! I hope to continue this yearly!! Haha... it just feels so good!!...

No comments: