Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve

Ok, this is a place which I had refused to go whenever WL mentioned it... Cos to me, it's a place we go and feed the mosquitos!!!  *sob sob*

Anyway, I agreed to bring the kids there for a walk since their childcare is closed for 2 days for the redecoration of the classes for the new school term.  We brought the kids to Mac breakfast, as it's their favourite and since I switched Ashley's art class to Friday evening, they hardly get a chance to go Mac for breakfast now.  I brought along with me anti-mosquito patches as well as the anti-mosquitos lotion to apply... ehm, I guess it was effective if we remember to apply after an hour or so, cos the lotion gets wiped away when we became sweaty... As we got quite a bit of mosquito bites towards the end of the walk.. :(

Oh ya, forgot to mention, we had to pay for the admission, due to the School Holidays, as we missed out this clause on the website, only thought that it's chargeable on weekends and free on weekdays...

I was really surprised we managed to catch a glimpse of 6 Iguanas throughout the walk... & they are really HUGE!!  I was really frightened, not sure if the kids are... haha...  Anyway, the kids were hoping to see crocodiles, as there were some signboards saying to WATCH OUT for them!  Which I hope they DO NOT appear!!!  :p

Anyway, I WOULD NOT wanna come again... thank you!! :p


No comments: