Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ashley injury

Ok been quite a long while since I post an entry here again... Am wondering if I can reach my target of the 100 postings for this year!!

Back to my topic here... Ashley had hurt her left foot when she went for a cycling trip with her uncle (WL's bro) on a tuesday evening (14 Dec) after dinner at my MIL's place. Seriously I was really upset and guilty. Firstly, when they left the house and me seeing my BIL pushing out the bike, my first thought was "would she get hurt if she were to be riding at the back seat?"! I always feel there's a mother's instinct in me, so I always do not allow my kids to participate in certain activity if I can sense a danger in it. And lucky thing is, I had not allowed Adwin to follow, as I know no one would be able to handle him if he throw a tantrum and especially when I heard my BIL's wife asked him "who to take care of him if he follows?". Secondly, I can't blame anyone here for the accident, only myself, if I had insisted not allowing Ashley to follow!

Anyway, I really hope Ashley learned her lesson, as I had told her, no one knows how to take good care of her except for her mummy. And if she continue to always act on her own decision she is the only one to suffer if things were to go wrong somewhere. I believe all doting parents would feel this way for their children!

The picture below is after 2 days and had been covered with medicine.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: