Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Lunch @ Iggys

Ehm... I thought to post the pics of the FOOD only... This was the place WL had been wanting to visit for a LONG LONG time... since he said they ARE one of the Top restaurant in the World!!

We had finally made a trip down for lunch on our 'special date'... But he was really disappointed from the look I get.... Ehm, firstly, he complained about the kitchen being situated just next to the dining area & we can really hear the cutting, chopping, blending & cooking noise... which he say should not be the case especially when this is FINE dining place!!  And secondly, the food served was really not up to his expectations, be it the serving & the taste...  But anyway, like I told him, it's a 'Been there, Done that' thing... & don't think we will go back AGAIN, unless someone is giving us a treat!! Haha...

I can only try to recall SOME of the dishes here... sorry for my poor memory... haha... :p  Oh yes, while I was trying to recall which dish came first, Appetizer & Starter started to confuse me & after some checks online, actually BOTH are the SAME thing!! Haha... So, are some restaurants here being kiasu to serve 2 of them before the main course??...


No comments: