Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Teacher's day....

Ashley's childcare will be closed on Teacher's Day (1 Sept) and Children's Day (1 Oct).  Therefore, these 2 days, I would bring Ashley with me to work, cos she just love my office...  You know the reason??  As this is a place where she have access to her favourite stationery... i.e. Markers & white board, scissors, paper for her cut & glue!!  See how she's enjoying herself, her monkey face in front of the camera, and you will know how mischevious she is now!!  And mind you, she's also affecting her bro, Adwin, that's what they say, monkey see monkey do... therefore, I've got 2 monkies @ home!! hahaha...




















See what my Adwin is doing at home too... :(

No comments: