Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Phuket --- Day 1

We had booked Air Asia flight to Phuket on the Sunday morning... and was drizzling when we were on our way to the Airport, lucky my dad gave us a ride! hee hee...

The kids were very happy, as the last time Ashley took the flight was just before she turned 2, to Hong Kong, and it's Adwin's first flight before his 2nd birthday!!  The kids thought popo & gonggong were going with us till we asked them to bid bye before we went in.

The flight was about an hour and the half, lucky the kids were sleeping after the flight took off.  By the time we reached the vacation club, it was about 3pm.  I was really impressed with the 2 bedroom villa, everything is available in the villa, it's great for families with kids and elderly.

We thought the kids can enjoy the beach and play some sand before we head for our dinner, but were not aware that it's not safe for the kids during this time of the year, as the waves were really huge when we reach the Mai Khao Beach just behind the Vacation Club... so you can see from the pictures below, they were only playing with some sand near the sun tan benches there... :p

Interestingly, the place we stay in were also known as the Turtle Village, as most of you are aware, my Ashley is hooked onto her Tortoise since baby... so it was really fun for them, cos the welcome gift from the vacation club was a beach ball with a turtle inside!! And my Adwin keep asking me to bring the turtle out for him!! hahaha...  And there were lots of turtle stones around the club, pools and even the shopping mart!!



I managed to shot some of the things inside the villa, especially the kitchen!! I really love it!! Its equipped with EVERYTHING a housemaker wants!!  I HOPE my kitchen can be this some day.... hahaha... I also love their laundry room... cos when we go back to Singapore, I won't have LOADS of laundry to do!! I can wash & dry them the same day!! hahaha... FIRST time, having CLEANED clothings back home after a vacation!!! hahaha...

No comments: