Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Phuket -- Day 3

Day 3 is our last day to enjoy in Phuket... Happy days really passes very fast...

Today is the day we have to attend the 90mins presentation to be entitled for the super deal for this vacation... The sales person was really fast in his presentation, but we do get the picture of all these timeshare thing... but we do not think this is what we want for the moment, as it means we are 'tied' with Marriott when we try to plan for a holiday, else we would feel not really worth it since we would be paying for it..

The kids were really happy when we brought them to the pool... but it was super hot, so my 2 kids were sun burnt!! :p  And they managed to catch their sleep after 2 days of play in Phuket... hahaha... so me & WL were having some relax time, till I do not know what to do besides idling on the sofa... hahaha... BUT, I did managed to finish my laundry!! hahaa... WL was laughing at me, instead of taking the time to rest, I was busy with 'housework' again!! hahaha... Poor me... :(


We had wanted to head to Patong again, but as the kids were too tired, so we had to cancel this idea and stay put @ the suite for the day... We went for the club's Japanese buffet... ehm... WL were not very impressed, but managed to fill his tummy... haha...

After the dinner, we head back to our suite and prepare for the early morning departure...

No comments: