Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally hair cut for Adwin

here's my LOOOOOOONNNNNNNG overdue postings:

My proudest task is for Adwin to have his hair cut before the coming Lunar New Year!!

As I had a bad experience (can't recall how many months old was his last cut) bringing him to a hair cut, so this time, I decided to bring him to a salon for babies/toddlers... sorry, can't recall the name of the salon but it's located at Parkway Parade...

The moment we reached Parkway Adwin was sound asleep, so, we went to take a Q no for his hair cut... hoping to get his hair cut while he sleeps so as to reduce his cracky moments!!

And before the lady finished, he had woke up due to us moving his head around for a better cut.. but I muz say, the lady was really fast, which is something I had hoped for, so Adwin will not realised he's there for a hair cut!! hahaha...

Anyway, am very happy with the cut, which makes him looks so much neaty & fresher, all worth for the $20 paid!! :D

Here's a look @ his before & after hair cut (him holding onto Ashley's cat floating balloon!!):
*ps, dun tell me u can't see a difference ok! hahaha...

No comments: