Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CNY 2009

Our CNY is finally over... and me only starting to post our CNY pictures!! hahaha... pls forgive me lah... :p

This year, I had gotten both of them the traditional outfit for our CNY celebrations, but never had a chance to put on for Ashley. And she is getting fussy nowadays, refused to put on the clothes I had chosen for her, all her outfits are dependent on her mood for the day before you see them on her!! So I had a hard time getting new clothes for her this year, cos if anyone got them without her, 99% of the chance is she will not put them on, of cos, most of the time I can still find clothings which I feel she likes! cos am her mummy!! hahaha..

Anyway, here's what Ashley wore (outfit bought by my mother-in-law)... I had a hard time trying to coax her to put them up!! Putting on for adwin was a breeze... even for the cute hat (dunno wat u call tat!! haha...) he'll tends to forget something is on his head... hahaha... check out his braid!! hahaha...


No comments: