Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our beach outing

Have I told you Ashley loves to go to the beach?? She loves to build sand castle, especially after her first encounter with sand castle with WL's buddies at the Sentosa.

This is our first beach outing with Adwin... And initially he also seems to find the sand irritating cos once the sand got onto his hands, it's always there!! hahaha... after awhile he seems alright with them & he begins to sit on the sand!! But he feels scared when WL brought him to the sea, especially when the waves come hitting on the shore line, he would grab onto WL's pants!! & insists daddy to carry him away!!



And after the 2 hrs there, I realised my scalp is full of the sand!!! Which I find it irritating and funny, cos this is the first time it happened to me!! No wonder when I were cleaning Adwin up before leaving, there were lots of sand on his head when I used a wet piece of hanky to wipe on his hair!!

No comments: