Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shopping with Daddy & Mummy

Mummy post lots of things today hor!! haha...

Yesterday, Mummy went for her 32nd week gynae check up, & Daddy was having his Hari Raya Public Holiday make up, so they picked me up from the Child care early today to go shopping and have dinner @ Junction 8!!

Daddy bought HD Macadamia Ice cream, & it's really yummy!! Look @ our expressions!! hahaha...

Anyway, Mummy & Daddy was really surprised yesterday morning (Monday - 15 Oct) when they dropped me off @ the Child care!! Cos according to Mummy, first time since 2 Oct, I did not make up a fuss! hahaha... And I even say bye-bye to Daddy & Mummy happily after I removed & put my shoe on the shoe rack!!

And teacher Aishah even commented to Daddy & Mummy that I was a real good gal yesterday, I managed to sit thru all the lessons and can let my fav turtle take a rest! hahaha...

Another thing, Mummy would laugh loudly whenever I say "mian" and "no" to her!! Cos I learn the word "no" from teachers and now I truly understand what it means & how powerful it is!!! And mummy find it really funny hearing this "No" coming out of my mouth!! And also, I know how to ask for the food I want and like now!! Especially when I had a liking for noodles!!! So I'll shout for "mian" whenever Mummy ask me what I wanna eat! :p

No comments: