Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ashley's new bed!

Daddy finally managed to fix up my new Spongebob Bed for me!! Mummy has asked uncle ah hoe to bring this back from the states (Texas, Wal-mart) for me!! hahaha... thank you uncle ah hoe!! Mummy was so happy when uncle ah hoe told her he managed to get it back for her!!

Anyway, Daddy got blister on his palm after fixing the bed up!! He had warned Mummy not to get such things for him again! Hahaha...

But, Daddy & Mummy had a hard time trying to get me sleep on it!! Cos am used to the cot sleeping next to Mummy then sleeping alone on this bed!!



Daddy & Mummy got me this new bed so my didi (little bro) can sleep in the cot, as he's a little baby, will need to sleep in the cot so it's safer for him, tat's wat Mummy told me... BUT I still dun quite get it!! Cos cot is where I slept for 2years liao!! :p

No comments: