Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

First swim @ Popo's new house!

Po-po & gong-gong just moved over to the new house with yi-yi & yi-zhang. And there's a swimming pool in front of their house!! heehee... so happy u know, I can go swimming whenever I go over liao!! And this is my first swim there with yi-yi... it's really so fun since I last swam! haha...

But, I vomitted after about 10mins of water-play... Mummy say I muz had drank some pool water that's y... also because I was eating before the swim, haha.. so had my orange, red bean soup & even my rice taken during lunch threw out! yucks!!

Anyway, while I was having a good time, yi-yi insisted to bring me up oredi!! so besides struggling in her arms, I managed to give her 2 big bites on her shoulders! hahaha... :p Hope I can go swimming more often now! hee hee...

No comments: