Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

School year 2022

Comes another new year for my children!!

My 2nd born baby is in his upper sec this year, Sec 3 and finally in long pants now!!  As usual, he just super hate to be photographed, his unhappy face early morning at 620am!! Hahaha... sorry baby...


My first born in Sec 5 this year... really hope she can thrive for better results to get into her ideal place for her tertiary education!!  Lucky thing is, she is still my baby who will listen to my advice.  I hope she can really put in her effort to get better results to get into poly of her choice!! Good luck baby!


This year, as usual, Primary school kids returned to school in staggered mode based on their levels, again, due to the Covid pandemic.  As during the start of the year, children below 12 years old, were not vaccinated yet, thus MOE decided to let the P1 kids start first, so they would not get overwhelmed with all the primary school kids.  And 3rd baby only starts school the next day, and blur me again, forgot to take photo of him on his first day of school!! SO I can only take a shot of him when I picked the kids back from school together! Hahaha...



 

No comments: