Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Warrior shoes

My 2nd baby had told me about this warrior school shoes last year, but I did not put to my mind to get it for him since I had bought a few pairs of Bxxx shoes for school.  And I always find velcro shoes are easiest to put on and since every morning to school seems to be always in a rush, so my reasoning stays! Hahaha...

But, since school started about 2 weeks plus, his old shoes were torn really fast due to the weekly washing and his power kicks during all his soccer time during PE. So, I thought to get his fav warrior shoes since its easier available from our neighbourhood shops at our market and seriously, it's much cheaper compare to the Bxxx brand which I had been buying since #1 baby starts going to school, which is about 8 years back!

And this day, we happened to have our lunch at a nearby coffee shop and I had ask him to go get us drinks! And so accidentally happened that an uncle in front of him spilled a drop or 2 of tea on his new shoes, he was really angry when he's back to our seat! And keep looking at the careless uncle and mumbling! Hahaha...

The moment he stepped into the house, he took his shoes and went into the toilet to remove the stains!!! Woah!!! Am super impressed!!!  And he even told me, am going to remove the stain myself, not going to let aunty do it for me!

So Son, pls continue this spirit as you grow so I can relax a bit on my household chores... hahaha... good work! Keep it up son! Proud of you!


No comments: