Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy New year

Yes, Happy New year everyone!!! It's another new year ahead of us!!! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019.. all your wishes come true... everyone can find more time to spend with your loved ones and family, find time to do the things you like and enjoy!

This is another busy year for us, as our 2nd baby will be sitting for his PSLE this year... and baby no 3 will be in P2 this year... not too stressful for us as the new regulations for them is no exams!!! So instead of stressing the kids, MOE is stressing us parents!!

I really hope to find time to blog more, as I aged, I find myself looking back into my blog to find evidence of us bringing them to places they been when they were much smaller!!!  And it's really a joy to see what I wrote and photos that I had taken back then.... seriously, with such modern advance technology, blogging using our smart phones, taking photos with it, I can still find excuse of not putting in the entry!!! Horrible mum I am!  I still remember me carrying my canon camera back then in my handphone whenever we go... I still like those as I always have date stamped on it!  Unlike now, all our digital prints do not have a datestamp and I lose track of when those photos were taken!! Pretty sad...

But am glad I did 1 big thing before 2018 ends!  I managed to print about 500 pcs of photos in paper prints!! That's just for about 2 years of prints... still have many photos waiting to be printed out... it's a joy to see them going thru my albums and laughing about it...  and I even wondered how did I managed to do so many things with my 3 babies... they really grow up really fast... now whenever I see parents holding on to newborn, it looks so long ago that my 3 babies were in my sling and arm.. lucky my 3 babies are still sticking to me now... can't imagine when they found their better half, leaving me at home... sound sad... but I guess that's life... and imagine how my parents felt back then... :(

Another big thing I did before 2018 ends is to bring my 3 babies, my mum and my sister and her 2 babies to Korea!! A first no man trip for us!  3 aunties braving thru a cold cold winter with 5 children!!! Hahaha... I believe all of us will never forget this trip...

My resolutions for this new year? No... this year no resolutions ... I decided to do my best in everything I decided to do...  do what I feel is important at that point of time... try to read more!?!  Try to blog more!! Hahaha...  try to motivate my kids to learn more and do what's  best for them!!  Cook more interesting food!!!


No comments: