Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Pokemon GO is here!!!

Ok, I first know of Pokemon GO thru our local news that some countried had accidents due to drivers playing pokemon GO on the road and in order to catch the pokemons they had stop suddenly and thus creating havoc accidents on highways or roads.... which was a shock to me, how would such things happened and what were the drivers thinking????

And, finally, this app is officially here in Singapore on 6 Aug!!! Many pokemon GO fans had happily downloaded the app early morning since it's launched and news had shown many park goers go to park to catch pokemons!!! 

With my ever curious hb and a 'need' for him to know what's going on with the teenagers, he downloaded the app and intro to our kids... and so here we were (the next day since it's official launch) he brought us all to Bishan park for some catch!!! 

And I was SOOOOO SURPRISED to see soooo many adults playing 'catching' in the park! Ok, I guess for safety reasons this is a much better location for locals to play their game without risking other or theirs lives!!! 

My 2 bunnies!!! Hahaha...

I did not download this app till a week later... as my 3 kids would be snatching daddy's phone to play... so with my involvement, I hope less arguing and fighting! 

This is my funny son posing with 'exeggutor' while I was trying to catch it!

This was taken by my son when we were at the market with me trying to choose mangosteen to buy and him trying to catch 'ratata'!!

Another phenomenon view of the Yishun park, its packed with many pokemon lovers!!! I was really shocked by the crowd!!! And I guess its good that many locals are moving around to parks and families are having more bonding times.. I have seen many mothers and children together catching pokemons!!!

Just wondering when would this pokemon trend last?!??!.... ehm...

No comments: