Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Our 1st digital Piano is here!

The time has come for us to finally get a proper piano at home so the kids can have proper practise at home besides the 30mins they were on a piano during their weekly lessons!

I was having a hard trying to decide on buying an acoustic piano or a digital piano!! Well, reasons being, our house is small and we are practically in the living room either catching a TV show or having meals or just sitting around in the living room. And if I were to get an acoustic piano, we are not able to control the volume and if anyone needs to do something quiet, may go mad if anyone is on the piano! So, I was looking around for alternative and found digital piano to be a better option! But, having spoken to the children's piano sch person in charge, I was not able to firm up my decision on a digital piano! As she said that, later part if they were going for higher grading, I would still need to an acoustic piano as the feel and sound is different! So I was lost!!!

But I can only see the cons of a digital piano, so we went to a piano studio selling digital pianos and I had a chat with the friendly lady and we decided on getting the digital piano for a start!!!

And am glad we made this choice and children and us (the parents) are happy!! Kids are playing on it as and when they like, be it with ot without headphones and so far, no complain of "stop playing the piano, its so noisy!" Hahahaa....

No comments: