Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kids and cycling

We had been pretty hooked to cycling beginning from this year onwards... cycling had always been my favourite activity since young, cos I can enjoy the breeze and doing a workout!!!  And lucky for us, my 3 kids love cycling and especially so when the 2 elder kids learned to cycle a 2 wheelers!!! And now that my baby knows to cycle a 3 wheelers, it's so much fun for all! 

And this year, my Ashley wished for a bicycle and wish granted by her grandpa!!! And as usual, I started looking out for things to help me organise my place!!!  So glad this bicycle stand is sooo useful for us!!! Saving us some space at our main entrance, neat and nice display of our bicycles and scooters!!!

Some photos of our 3 children at our void decks with their bikes!!

No comments: