Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Father's day 2015

Haha... another overdue and late entry!!! But as the saying goes... better late than never!!! :p

Ok, this year I did plan for a fathers day celebration for my dear hubby! As I know I had been lazy preparing and always busy till a last minute celebration was arranged for him! So bad of me...  SO, this time I bought a yogurt ice cream cake earlier and took him out for a dinner earlier!!! *photo was not taken for our steamboat dinner!! Anyway, guess it's not much of a mention here cos not fantastic but at least we tried the cheaper version shabu shabu and my kids did enjoyed!*

Here's the yogurt ice cream mango cake, nice!!!!

And on the actual fathers day celebration, we went for lunch at this small cafe, I seriously need to say sorry here, cos I can't recall the name!!! As this lunch was also called in for reservation by my dear hubby himself!!! What sort of a wife am I???? :p forgot to mention, it was also his treat!  Ah hahahaha...

Our or rather his main purpose of visiting was for their desserts!!! And here's a snap of what they can offer.... nice!!!  But ex!

Lucky they do serve really decent matcha latte and coffee!!

And my kids enjoyed their main course too!!

This was my risotto!!! First time trying and nice...

A big serving of the French fries for my kids!!

After our decent lunch, we head over to ECP and join my family for fathers day celebration and a short cycling activity for our kids and my old folks!!!

No comments: