Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Random photos during a jogging session...

Okay... daddy had been diligently bringing the 2 elders to jog during weekdays... reason being, Ashley will be having her NAPFA test soon since she's in P4 this year...  As what my hubby had been saying, to maintain a healthy lifestyle and job when we have the time... well, am a lazy mummy... always finding reasons to excuse myself from the hot hot run... hahaha... ehm... am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle by not eating junk food... must really try to go for some exercise to shed my extra weight soon....  TRY.... :p
 
See my happy baby after a round back with daddy... this is our first visit to the Marsiling Stadium...


My 3 happy kids, after their run...



No comments: