Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kids first CNY celebration in Malaysia

This year my hubby agreed to bring me and kids back to Malaysia (Melaka) for a short 2 days 1 night for the long CNY holidays!! And I am really excited about it... cos its been close to 10 years since I went back for CNY celebration... The last, I remembered, was when my Ashley was about 18 months old... that was really a long time back... and she's 10 years old this year!!!  Where had all the time gone??....
 
I had hope my kids can enjoy their CNY celebrations like I used to enjoy when I was a kid, going back to Malaysia, meeting up with all my cousins, eat and drink all I wanted to, playing card games and having fun with fireworks!!  I remembered always buying boxes of fireworks and comes night time, we would have awesome time lighting them up, watching with anticipation the sparkles and sounds coming up... and always, we were the only group of kids on the road having fun...
 
This time, the kids have tons of fun just playing with the sand pops... the sand pop will popped once the kids throw them out onto the floor... and their grandpa was the busy one, lighting the firework, kids watching with their hands on their ears, eyes shooting up the sky when the firework flew up with a sharp loud sound... The kids were really happy...
 


See how my Adwin enjoying his throw?!??!!... Hahaha...

My 2 transformer boys... in their favourite Bumblebee pyjamas!!!
 
I must thanks my dear hubby for enduring the long drive this CNY back to Melaka... Especially when we decided to drive back to Singapore on the Saturday and the jam at the causeway was a killer... we spent about 4 hours just to clear the custom at JB and Singapore...  But I was really glad to have gone back for the CNY celebrations, as I managed to see many of my aunties, uncles and cousins, many were surprised to see me and my family... many mentioned to their partners that this is the cousin whom they only see once in 10 years time!!! Hahaha... but the last we met was when we were still young and single... but now, most of us had settled down, some with kids, some without... really misses my carefree and happy childhood.... time time... passes by without us realizing it...

No comments: