Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Visit to Kusu Island

Recently there was a 9pm Ch8 serial which had some shooting scenes at one of the small island of Singapore, Kusu Island. And thus it was a impromptu decision for us to pop over for a short outing.

This is not the first time for me, as my family used to go over yearly to pray.  Anyway, it's been such a long long time since I last went. And it's a good time to go over now, as it's consider a off peak period to visit kusu island at this time of the year!!!  We had the island by ourselves!!! Hahaha... as this was at last min decision to go over, and we were seen chasing for the ferry as we were kind of late!!!

The ferry had stops at the St island before it reaches the kusu island. And there's another stop over after kusu which I can't recall... haha.. call me aunty!!! :p

I can't recall climbing up this small hill to pray the malay god, datuk, and this time, my kids were so eagerly climbing it up so I got no choice but to follow... And here are my 2 children penning their wish on the yellow rock!!

We took many nice photos on the island with the huge tortoise!!!

My cheeky boy...

And after a good 2 hours, we were here at the jetty, waiting for our ferry back to the main island!!

No comments: