Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2014

First live soccer match @ Singapore Sports Hub

My dear hubby WL always got ideas n plans to bring our 3 children to explore... And I believe in some years to come, our excusions will be more of exciting, challenging and dangerous one... hahahaha... well, he had been saying to bring the kids to try out diving, mountain climbing and water rifting when the kids are bigger.. so, what can I say?? Lol... scary.... for an old woman...

Ok, back to my posting... as our sports hub had recently open its door for their first soccer match and it's a friendly match between Japan vs Brazil, WL decided to bring all us to experience the live atmosphere of a football match!!! And here we are, holding all family pass and car park entry ticket, experiencing our first ever live football match!!!!

My baby allyl ready for a pose outside the Sports Hub! 

Lucky for me, as WL forgotten to bring his mobile phone, I got all the shots on my!!! Hahaha...

I had taken this shot slanted so as to catch the side opening of the dome and the big screen showing the match live which is also the score board!!

And here's our little banner for our little fans...

A shot taken by one of the Japanese fan.. hahaha...this is end of the match!!!  And Brazil had won this friendly match.. score??.... ehm, pardon this old aunty for the untimely update and forgotten the score... hahahaha...

Well, overall experience  was good but the timing was bad that we had skipped our dinner and the food sold inside the hub was a but expensive and all were having long queues. And the security check and at the entrance was a bit too strict that we can't even bring in our own water bottles... well, I believe they have their own reasons for doing so but it's just water... anyway, a good experience and exposure for me and my 3 children! :)

No comments: