Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

New year 2014

Happy new year!!! A late greetings from me... Cos am super busy for the new year... My Adwin attending P1 in a new school... Many things to be completed at work... Busy preparing for the coming lunar new year... So many minor things to be done!!

Do I need a resolution for the new year?? Well, I think I never got my resolution realized before... So forget it!! Just spend my everyday meaningfully and enjoy all my moments!!! Anyway, life is short so enjoy it!!! Hahahaha... Me and my excuse huh??? That's just ME!!! :p

Ok, first thing, my baby Adwin had been crying for his 2 days in the new school... And my heart was aching to see him cry helplessly in school and I can't go in to give him a hug!! So sad... But I had been telling myself, my boy needs to grow up!!! How would he handle when the day comes for him to be enlisted??!! I really don't know... 

And for the first week without buddy, I had told him if he can make it without crying, I would buy him something... But I guess he forgot and WL actually bought him a box of the small mini Lego super hero pack on his first day not crying... So that's his reward!! But I tried to make it a point to pick him up early from the student care, especially on days that Ashley is late!!

Here's some photos we took during the first 2 days where parents are allowed in during their recess break with a buddy...

Taking breakfast at home before going to school...

My baby Alvan asking for his backpack after seeing his jiejie and korkor getting ready for school!!!


Day 1: still looking happy and let us take a shot of him with his buddy...


And just about 5 mins before his recess end, he came crying!! Asking me to bring him home and its not fun at all in school!!! Faint!! I had to bring him in to his teacher and dash out as he was crying terribly!

And he even cried after school!! As he was not able to find the student care personnels at the gate!! WL went over to him and another crying saga begins cos he refused to follow them to the student care center!! WL had no choice but to bring him over, watched him shower, take his lunch and leave him there...

See the chaotic gate 2 when school is over??!!



My Adwin refusing to sit with his jiejie... And as usual, my happy Ashley...

A shot taken by my friend... After we left... A happy and chirpy Ashley... Lol...

As for day 2, the number of parents who went in during recess had greatly reduced to about half!! So the challenge to look for my son would be lessen but a bigger challenge for me, cos I need to hide myself away from him!!! Lol...

And it was really easy to spot him from the location I stood! And he was crying terribly!!! But this time, his form teacher, Ms Malani was with him!! She called me, saying Adwin did not buy any food and he just kept crying!!! And she was kind enough to let him talk to me!! All I can hear is, mummy you come at 10am to fetch me, I don't want to stay in school, I want to go popo's house!!! OMG... I really don't know what to say... When his teacher took over, she asked me what would he like for recess so she can buy for him just in case he's hungry later.  Am glad his teacher is really taking good care of him!  And I was there all along but can show my face else he would expect me to be there everyday...

Anyway, my Adwin just stick to his teacher throughout his recess. And he happened to meet a senior who is in the same student care as Adwin, and he was really nice to keep counseling my crying Adwin!!




Adwin being asked to wash his face before going up to the hall...



However, his friend, Kaeden Lee, was a braver boy compared to him... Lol... He was being spotted thinking of what to buy for lunch!!!  And my Adwin been complaining to me that he cried as he was not able to find his good friend!!

So, being a kiasu mummy, I contacted Kaeden's mummy on Sunday, asking her to ask Kaeden to wait for my timid son on Monday for recess!!! And my son was still worried even after such arrangement from his mummy!!! He told me, Kaeden sure forget to wait for him and what can he do if Kaeden really forgets??!! OMG... Faint!!!

Anyway, this is the 3rd week of school... And he's starting to do fine... Being able to buy bread for recess and not bring food to school!!! And he's also starting to like school!!! Keep it up son!!! :)

No comments: