Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 17, 2014

My Adwin...

I can feel my Adwin trying hard to adapt in the new school and new friends... He told us that his teacher had asked him to help out with the attendance list in the morning etc... And he also mentioned about the monitor for certain subjects. Am sorry to say, I wasn't sure of what he was trying to tell me, but I did ask if he us appointed as the monitor in class, but he just said no, so I ended the chat here...

Today, as Ashley will be having English tuition from 5:15 to 6:45pm, he requested to pick him up at 5, so I agreed and went over with Alvan... The first thing he did when he sees us was to show me his Monitor badge! He was really proud of it and asked me if he's a smart boy?!!  Lol... He even told me that his friend say its not fair that Adwin can be a monitor but not him!!


Anyway, me and WL did thought that he would be a monitor even before he starts school! So the next phase for him is being chosen to be a prefect?! Lol...

Maybe we should be proud of him and let him learn to be a leader in school and do things independently! 

No comments: