Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 01, 2013

My birthday, 2013!

It's my birthday again!! Seriously, one year passes really fast! I guess with us getting on soooo busy daily, we can only get our routine things done on time, not realizing the time passes by so much faster. And for celebration? Well, since its a weekday, I was not bothered celebration it actually, just a dinner outside so my kids can enjoy dining out. And as one gets older, I just wished for a simple dinner with my loved ones, peacefully!! Haha... With my 3 kids around, hardly a peaceful meal!!  But I guess I need to learn to look things at a different angle and try to appreciate their jokes, small talks and even those naughty and mischievous moments!! Once they are older, they may not even be bothered with my birthday??!

We decided to go to Watami for dinner, and I must say, their menu is looking better now, was pretty good to start with, but now more options and the serving is always big!! Good for sharing!! Better when my kids are able to enjoy it!!

First time, Adwin asking to have steamboat, but all just because of the noodles!!


My baby just love fries!!


Ashley and her curry!


And follow by Gelare waffles after our dinner, a good deal on Tuesday (50% off)!!


And thanks to WL and my kids for the lovely roses!! Been a long time since I last got one!!! Hahaha..

 


And my durian ketupat cake!!  (This was cut on the next day as we were too full to have the cake! Lol...)


And, forgot to take a pic of my birthday present!! And Apple TV!!! Cool huh?! Wait till I figure how to use it! Lol... 

No comments: