Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Baby first encounter with sand at the beach!

The time has come for my baby to get his hands dirty with sand!! It's always the kids favourite activity, going to the beach and play with sand and sea water!! And it's another challenge for me to wash and clean 3 kids now after their fun time!! I guess I need to bring more water next time and time for me to crack my head to think of how to best wash Ashley now. As she's getting bigger and it's not right for her to go naked in the public!! Maybe I should invent a portable changing room!! Ehm... Tough one!! :(

Anyway, back track, baby was pretty irritated with the sand when he first touched the beach ball!! Throwing it away the moment he touched the sand on it!! But he adapted pretty quickly, able to walk in the sand towards the sea and then getting his pair of hand really dirty with all the sand!! But I guess it's a good start, but pretty scare to go for another beach outing!! Haha...











No comments: