Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

TCC at the Marina Cove

Been years since we went there... The last time we were there was when Adwin was barely 1 year old!!! And now, Adwin is already 6 years plus!!! Time truly files....

The place still looks the same to me, maybe a few more restaurants being opened there... The Japanese one, which I dun remember seeing it!! I only managed to bring Adwin to the marina area for some photo taking.

Food wise, personally I feel they are ok, not very fantastic but nothing to rave about. Dessert is abit too sweet for me, but the kids refused to eat... Maybe there were too tired after visiting the SEA aquarium at RWS! As Adwin was falling asleep and we had to drag him up to TCC for dinner before heading home!













No comments: