Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

My super duper cutie!!!

Seriously, I don't know if am missing too much of my 2 older kids infant and toddler years, now with me looking after baby on my own, I just can't resist saying my baby is super duper cute!!! I dunno if he's getting irritated with me irritating him all the times, but he's growing up very fast and am missing his infant times... :( when I can cuddle him in my arms for hours!!! He's refusing my cuddles now, always struggling to get out and walk around on his own!! And am feeling his terrible two is 'around the corner'!!!

I just found a way to make him look much cuter!!! That's to remove his shirt and leave if at his head as in the picture!! Haha... And he would try all means to remove the shirt from his head, but many times, he would pulled the shirt back on again!!! Lol...



No comments: