Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

River ang bao 2013 - year of the snake

It's our tradition to go to the River Ang Bao yearly after our reunion dinner with WL's family, even when I was carrying my new born!

This year, the decors were nicer compared to last year and I also thought they were quite evenly spaced out this year, so it doesn't feel so cramped and crowded too. But I can't remember it ended so early... This year, it started on the 8th Feb (a day before the eve of CNY) and ended on 16th Feb (7th day of CNY)!

The zodiac signs decors were not very impressive, due to the big vase they had built for all the zodiac signs, thus taking pictures were not very obvious unless you took it in the correct angle. Anyway, my ILs didn't remember my happy baby is also a rabbit till WL carried over baby and asked me to snap a picture for him, my baby and my FIL! 3 generations rabbits in the picture!!

As usual, my kids were only interested in the rides there! And like last year, Groupons is selling discounted vouchers for the tokens! I didn't managed to get them last year, but this time, I bought 3 sets of $30 worth of tokens with a free popcorn or candy floss and a toy or souvenir for only $18 each set! That's a very good deal, as the rides there are not cheap, or rather, the rides that my kids were interested in were not cheap! Haha...








No comments: