Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lunar new year is here!

Haha... By the time this post is up, our lunar new year is already half gone! Haha... Ok, as usual, I had been delaying my post again... Well, am just a super busy mummy!! :p

Even though I am super busy, I still try to squeeze a little time out to bake for CNY! As I told my dear hubby, his hobby is reading and my hobby is baking and cooking, so, I can still bake at 1am when everyone is asleep! Crazy? Well... That's the only ME time I can get now, with no one asking me how to spell a word, or ask me if I still love him!? Haha... Maybe my neighbors had been cursing and swearing at me when they go to the loo at the wee hours smelling my butter cookies!! LOL...

Anyway, this year, I managed to fry the arrow roots, bake pineapple tarts, butter cookies and honey cornflakes with almond slices! Managed to get my 2 A's help on the cornflakes and they super enjoy helping out, at the same time, eating them! Forgot to take some pictures of them... Sigh...



No comments: